Here’s presenting to you the rich, creamy and the delightful, Rasmalai, for the days you decide to treat yourself with the very royalty of sweets. And what’s more special? This recipe includes no sugar, but has every bit of deliciousness which you crave from the regular sugar infused sweet. So, delight yourself and your Rasmalai craving, with this no sugar added calories’ recipe using Swee10.
- Milk-500 ml
- Vinegar-2 tbsp
For Swee10 Syrup
- Swee10- 1/4 cup
- Water- 1/3 cup
- Cornflour slurry- 1 tsp
- For Rabdi
- Milk-1 litre
- Saffron to Sprinkle
- Chopped Dry Fruits
- Swee10-1/4 cup
- In a pan, heat 500 ml milk.
- Bring it to boil, add vinegar and let it curdle completely.
- Pour the curdled mixture over a muslin cloth which will separate the solid curd/Chenna from the whey/butter milk
- Pour cold water on it. Tie it up and set aside to cool
- Knead the collected Chenna for 5-10 minutes
- Pinch small pieces out of it and shape them
- In another pan, add water, cornflour slurry and swee10
- Let it thicken and come to a rolling boil
- Add the shaped Chenna pieces to it and close the lid.
- Let it boil for 10 minutes and allow Chenna pieces to soak the Sweet10 syrup
- Turn off the flame and let it sit for 15 minutes
- In another pan, boil 1 litre milk along with saffron and chopped Pistachios
- Evaporate the milk mixture till it becomes 1/4th of its original quantity
- Place the Chenna soaked in Swee10 syrup in a bowl
- Pour the evaporated milk mixture over the placed Chenna.
- Sprinkle some chopped nuts and saffron over the now plated Rasmalai
- Serve chilled with lots of love.