Indulge in Guilt-Free Motichoor Ke Laddoos with Swee10: A Sweet Delight for Every Celebration
In no other part of the world are sweets as important as in India." - Colleen Taylor Sen in the book 'The Bloomsbury Handbook of Indian Cuisine.'
Sweets hold profound significance in Indian culture, representing joy, good omens, celebrations, thanksgiving, and remembrance. It is rare to find an individual, especially in India, who does not have a cherished memory associated with their favorite sweet, be it lovingly prepared by a mother or purchased from a favorite street vendor.
Sweets encapsulate a multitude of emotions related to various aspects of one's life. However, the challenge arises when dealing with the high calories and sugar-related concerns that can dampen the enjoyment associated with these delights. While some have readily embraced sugar-less diets and routines, not everyone wants to give up sweetness in their daily lives.
For those who wish to retain the sweetness in their routines, there is a solution - Swee10, a Stevia-based sweetener. Recipes made with Swee10 instead of sugar are not only easy to prepare but also come with half the calories and zero guilt. You can savor a bowl of your favorite delicious halwa or even a laddoo without any guilty thoughts, even a day before your health review.
So why wait? Choose your preferred Swee10 variant - sachets, jars, or refill packs - and enjoy the perfect balance of sweetness and fitness.
Motichoor Ke Laddoo
No Indian household is complete without a box of Motichoor Ke Ladoo for any celebration. These delightful laddoos are relished by both elders and younger ones alike. While preparing them can be a meticulous task for an individual, shaping them together with family members creates cherished moments filled with endless conversations and laughter, forever etched in one's memories. This year, make your celebration extra special by using Swee10 to create guilt-free Motichoor Ke Laddoos with no added sugar calories.
Recipe to Follow:
- Chickpea flour - 100 gm
- Water - 150 ml
- Sugar (Swee10) - 10 gm
- Water – 100 ml
- Orange food color - A pinch
- Saffron - 2-3 strands
- Cardamom powder - A pinch
- Ghee - 5 tbsp
For making Boondi:
- Heat oil in a pan for frying.
- While the oil heats, prepare a semi-thick batter using gram flour and water.
- Fry the batter in small pellets, cool the boondis by spreading them on a plate.
For making syrup:
- In another pan, bring a mixture of water, saffron, cardamom powder, food color, and Swee10 to a boil.
- Stir continuously until the mixture thickens slightly.
For making Laddoos:
- Remove the syrup from the stove and add the cooled boondi pellets into it.
- Mix in ghee.
- Allow the syrup to completely absorb into the boondi pellets and let the mixture cool.
- Take portions of the cooled, syrup-soaked boondi pellets and gently shape them into laddoos.
- Be cautious not to apply too much pressure as the pellets are delicate and prone to crumbling.
- Once shaped, the laddoos can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
So go ahead, make your celebrations extra special, and satisfy your sweet tooth with Swee10. Enjoy the best of both worlds - deliciousness and a healthy lifestyle!
To enjoy guilt-free sweetness with no added sugar calories, you can order Swee10 sweeteners from our website mentioned in the link: https://swee10.com/shop/